Sunday, February 6, 2011

this week has been super busy but super fun!

for lacrosse i am still waiting on the boys team coach to call our athletic director back to let us know when we can practice which is more than a tad frustrating since we are way behind on practicing since the season already started.

school...... is taking over my life. and i kind of enjoy the challenge of it, you know how competitive i am! but.... i do not like homework and studying that much! oh, and i got a 74 on my AP biology test!!!!!!! i know it is a sad day when i am proud of a D+, but i am really excited about it! i went through and figured out to get an A i need exactly a 54 on each test, and an 87 on the final (it gets a curve of about 30 points), so i am happy to start out on the right foot!

guess what.... i had a party at my house saturday! actually it wasnt really my party..... one of my friends did most of the planning! she just wanted it 2 be at my house since it is a good house for parties! and more importantly..... Carter came!!!!!!!!!! it was so fun to get to have my cousin hang out with us all!!!! i love him so much! i would say he is my favorite.... but i love all of my cousins so much and in different ways! but it sure is fun to have a cousin who is (semi) close to you in age to hang out with!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I love having two cousins who are (relatively) close to my age. I only see them every two years, but no matter. :)

    ReplyDelete